After watching the animation a few times and discussing about it with others, we started created project named “bookingsystem” and then an app named “home”.
In home, there is a models.py file, in which we created two models: Booking and Hall.
The model ‘Booking’ is having these fields:
- hall (a foreign key to ‘Hall’ model)- This field is for the location where event is to be held.
- date – It is for the date on which the booking is to be done.
- start_time – The start time for the event to be held at the hall.
- end_time – The end time of the event.
- name – Name of the organizer
- email – Email id of organizer
- event_name – Name of the event to be held.
- status – Status of the booking(To be decided by the admin).
The ‘Hall’ model has two fields (as of now):
- hall – name of the hall
- seats – number of seats available in the hall